Natural Remedies for Gout
What Causes Gout?
Gout is a form of arthritis commonly referred to as “Gouty Arthritis” and is caused by excess uric acid accumulating in your body. It usually ends in your feet and particularly your big toe because that’s where blood will usually pool for most people (unless you have your feet up all day!) You can look at the chart below to show how gout has a spiraling effect and keeps it going on unless you treat the causes of it:
Fortunately this is rarely a serious condition, although it can be highly painful. There is plenty you can do to stop having gout attacks and you’re going to learn a great way to do it now.
Gout Symptoms and Treatment
Gout can be either Acute (comes and goes with short painful attacks) or Chronic (less severity in pain, but it is always there bothering you). Here are the most common signs of Gout:
- Redness, Warmth, Inflammation, Swollenness in a joint, typically your big toe. This is called Podagra
- Intense Pain. It can frequently begin in the evening and will get worse quickly and last for hours. The pain can be so intolerable that it even hurts to have a bed sheet rub across it
- Limited range of motion, you can’t flex it or bend it the way you normally would
- Purple or Red skin around the joint, which may be very painful and throbbing
- As it begins to heal you may get itching skin (or needle like feelings)
- Bursitis – If gout sets in other joints (which it may, and is often confused with other forms of arthritis) it can cause inflammation of the bursa sac causing a case of Bursitis)
Herbs for Gout
Use these natural herbs to reduce high uric acid crystals from the urine:
- Turmeric Powder (Curcumin, or Curry, best overall herb for gout and arthritis)
- Yucca Herb (Soothes the pain and alkalizes the joint)
- Artichoke Herb (Powerful Joint free radical acid quencher)
- Silymarin (Milk thistle extract, acid and liver detoxifier, gets it before it even gets to your joints)
- Devils Claw (Reduces uric acid crystals)
- Uricinex (Natural blend of herbs the lower high uric acid levels fast)
- Goutinex (Homeopathic Medicine that relieves gout inflammation)
These herbs have a great affinity for quenching uric acid buildup in the body, joints and the liver. They work very well together and can be combined for a synergistic effect. You can also get them in a standardized formula that is tested and proven to stop gout symptoms from stopping you!
Is your gout pain making you want to scream? Natural gout remedies can help reduce the acid buildup in your body and joints that are causing the pain and inflammation. You will also want to address the autoimmune system from attacking your joints by boosting your immunity. This is a very important and highly overlooked reason a lot of people still suffer with Gout!
These herbs and foods in proper combination naturally bring your body back to a normal balanced and healthy alkaline state, which is the polar opposite of excess acidity. Disease can’t stand an alkaline body. Most herbs are naturally alkaline and quench the sting of uric acid, as well as other caustic acids in your body that lead to pain, inflammation and eventually disease.
Learn to eat foods that don’t give you high uric acid and gout pain. Find a good gout cookbook and make healthy food that eases your gout pain and start living a more pain-free and happy life.
There are a few particular herbs that are great for gouty arthritis, as well as organic cherries (organic if possible, because some of the pesticides, herbicides and fungicides create acidity in the body), cherry juice, or organic cherry juice concentrate. Use these foods regularly to prevent gout:
- Dark cherry juice
Organic fruits and vegetables are highly recommended, particularly berries as they are the most heavily sprayed fruits with pesticides. I even take only Organic Vitamins for the same reason. This is the traditional produce you find at your local supermarket (also see GMO Foods) are highly acidic and that excess acid is exactly what is causing your gout. Use acid lowering gout herbs with alkaline water (which is the opposite of acidic water and drinks) to rid your body of painful high uric acid buildup in the toes and joints.
Foods to Avoid With Gout
These are the foods to avoid with gout, as the high uric acid and purines can cause a painful gout attack:
- Red Meats
Avoid these foods, or at least combine them with something else, and don’t eat them by themselves as they can bring on gout. Drink green juices, cherry juice is really good, either dark, black or tart cherry. Also consider getting a Water Ionizer so you can make regular alkaline water as it will help prevent gout and many other acidic diseases and conditions.
Natural Remedies for Gout
Gout can be triggered by multiple factors, but there is always one main cause, that is why it is so important that you discover that main cause before you start taking any more health damaging medications. If you are on prescription medications right now, you should advise your doctor before quitting completely. If you are like most people, your gout pain keeps coming back with a vengeance because the medications do NOT address the root cause of gout at all, they only cover up the symptoms, harming you in the long run. See what a prominent gout doctor has to say about gout medications:
You can find out more information by clicking: The Gout Report
Natural Gout Treatment
Gout is most commonly treated by traditional doctors by prescription anti-inflammatory medications that they use to reduce the swelling and lessen the pain. This is short-term thinking only, and will actually make the condition worse in the long run. It is best to treat the source of the problem, which is poor nutrition and low activity levels. There are a three things you need to do to kick the gout out of your body:
- High Alkaline Diet: Choose a High Alkaline Gout Diet (Low Uric Acid Forming Gout Foods like Black Cherry Juice)
- Alkaline Water: Make sure all the water your drink is alkalized water, as acidic water can add extra acidity to your body
- Zeolite: Use natural Zeolite-AV to stop the viral nature of gout from attacking your joints
- Synergistic Effect: Use a Combination of Homeopathic Medicines (Goutinex) and Herbal Remedies (Uricinex) as they work synergistically (more powerful together)
Don’t just cover up the pain, stop the cause of gout and the gout symptoms will be gone for good.