Natural Heavy Metal Detox Plan
What is a Heavy Metal?
Heavy Metal (or heavy metals) is a type of dense metal that is toxic to human health. There are many types of heavy metals that are present in our bodies and local environments that are in safe levels. It’s when we get too much heavy metal exposure (not the kind you listen on your with your headphones on) that you can develop heavy metal poisoning symptoms or toxicity.
List of Heavy Metals
Here is a list of the most common toxic heavy metals that can cause you to get really sick and damage your health:
Many of these are common in our environments and we need to be really safe around them or risk ill health or departure. Compact Fluorescent Bulbs are everywhere now days. If the break you can inhale in this toxic metal into your lungs and can cause severe problems.
If you have those types of mercury fillings, get them out safely! See a holistic dentist and have them replace them with safer and better looking ones. Use natural zeolite powder, before and after so you don’t get sick when you get them removed as many people do.
Heavy Metal Poisoning
Heavy Metal Poisoning has become a very big problem that we all must do something about before we damage our environment and health. These toxic heavy metals are increasingly dumped into our drinking water supplies, like toxic fluoride which is a by product of aluminum processing. And no, it does not help with your teeth, it actually causes dental fluorosis and is not safe at any dose!
Recently, it’s a big problem as big corporations dump these heavy metal chemicals into water supplies and don’t get caught. In Flint, Michigan now there is so much lead in the water that it is poisoning the people by the thousands. I actually have a friend there that was very ill because of this and she is now recovering by using the methods you find below here. Along with getting a heavy metal water filter.
Heavy Metal Poisoning Symptoms
Here are the most common heavy metal poisoning symptoms that people are currently reporting:
- nausea and vomiting
- mental confusion,
- pain in muscles and joints,
- short-term memory loss,
- gastrointestinal upsets,
- food allergies
- vision problems,
- chronic fatigue
- general weakness
- nose bleeds
If you are experiencing any of these see your local physician as soon as you can. Hopefully you can find a holistic doctor that can help you heal safely.
Radiation is another big problem now days. Radiation particles interfere with our natural cellular division, growth and reproduction cycles. They damage our internal organs, cells and DNA. Fortunately, there are some simple steps you can take to save your family (and yourself) from lethal doses of radiation poisoning. For more information visit Natural Treatment for Radiation Poisoning.
Natural Zeolite is number one natural radiation remedy for radiation poisoning and exposure. Here is a video explaining how this powerful radiation remedy works so well against heavy metals toxicity and nuclear radiation poisoning:
White Pine Pollen, which comes from pine trees of all types and is the natural growth and replication factors for the tree, as well as a line of protection against predators and environmental toxins. The following video by naturalist and survivalist Arthur Haines, explains how this natural herb and food source protects and blocks the pathways that heavy metals (like radiation particles, particularly cesium 137) use to damage our cells :
Here is a link to Arthur’s recommendation: Surthrival Pine Pollen
Natural Heavy Metal Cleanse
Here are the best heavy metals detoxification natural supplements:
- Zeolite Pure (The best natural supplement against radiation and heavy metal poisoning and exposure) Take as directed.
- Lypo-Somal Glutathione (Powerful heavy metal detoxifier)
- Pine Pollen (natural substance from pine trees that detoxes radiation, particularly cesium)
- Bentonite Clay (edible clay – 1 tablespoon in juice or water per day as part of your heavy metal detox plan)
- PectaClear (Gets rid of environmental toxins like Glyphosate from Roundup Pesticides being sprayed on all produce, except organic)
- SOD (Superoxide Dismutase – Antioxidant and free radical scavenger also has longevity enhancing properties)
Heavy Metal Detox Herbs
- Nano-Colloidal Nascent Iodine (protects and detoxes the thyroid gland)
- Ashwagandha – (An Adaptogenic Herb that helps strengthen the Thyroid Gland)
- Laminaria Kelp (natural source of iodine that is safe unlike Potassium Iodine (and naturally detoxes Radiation)
- Medicinal Mushrooms (take as indicated 3 times per day – very powerful immune system boosters that protect against radiation, particularly Reishi Mushroom)
- Beta d-Glucan ( 1 500mg capsule per day – protects from radiation exposure)
- Burdock Root extract (organic preferred, use as indicated on label – up to 3 times a day – removes radioactive isotopes from the body)
- Bladderwrack (one of the best sources of iodine which is really potent against radiation)
- Tulsi (Holy Basil – use aerial parts of herb, tincture or extract, helps the body eliminate radiation poisoning)
- Cilantro Leaf (Coriander – use fresh organic on foods or as a supplement as indicated – natural heavy metal detox (cesium 137 and plutonium are heavy metals)
- Ginseng (get red ginseng if you can, take as indicated on label 3 times per day – helps detox radiation)
- Milk Thistle (as indicated on label 3 times per day – helps the liver detox radiation)
- Marine Algae (Chlorophyll – increases resistance to radiation poisoning and toxicity)
Heavy Metals Detox Plan
You can build natural resistance by filling your body with Ionic Minerals and a good multi-vitamin. These will not give room for the radiation to take up residence in your body and destroy your healthy cells. If you have access to a sauna (hot or far infrared sauna) then by all means use it as it will flush out radiation particles if you’re taking liquid or powdered zeolites.
Take hot baths with natural unprocessed dead sea salt (the highest natural mineral content), baking soda and dried ginger (about a 1/2 cup each for prevention, or 1 cup each for radiation poisoning treatment in water as hot as you can handle).
Make sure the food that you take into your body and your drinking water is safe and free of radiation and heavy metals. For more information on how to make sure your foods and water visit: Foods That Fight Radiation