Natural Herbs for Hair Growth
Why Am I Losing My Hair?
Hair loss will occur to everyone to some extent during their lifetimes. There is a natural cycle to hair growth and hair loss. It’s only when this natural ratio becomes unbalanced, that the hair growth cycle is shortened and the hair shedding phase becomes predominant. This means that you will lose more hair than you grow back. There is plenty you can do to stop your precious hair from falling out, either down the drain or botched up en masse in your comb or brush.
Main Causes of Hair Loss
Here are the most common causes of hair loss:
- Age is the most common factor in hair loss. It will get thinner and be more brittle as the years pass.
- Genetics, you typically inherit your hair growth and loss pattern from your parents. It is thought that it is mostly from your maternal grandfather’s side, but this is still debatable. This is what is referred to as typical male-pattern or female-pattern hair loss.
- Thyroid Conditions like Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism
- Excess stress or anxiety make your hair loss happen faster.
- Prescription Medications, particularly Chemotherapy (a cancer causing treatment) will make you bald quickly.
- Tightly bound hair, or use of chemical based shampoo, conditioner and hair products
- Blow Drying Your Hair
- Low quality diet, lacking in minerals
- Ringworm in the scalp, which is most common in children.
Fortunately, there is a whole lot that can be done to restore your own natural luxurious hair without a lot of hassle or fuss.
Best Herbs for Hair Growth
Make sure your hair stays put on your head by removing any deficiency of vitamins and supplements your body needs to strengthen your existing hair and make it less prone to fall out:
- Vitamin B6 is one of the B-complex water-soluble vitamins. It’s important for supporting many normal healthy body functions, including normal hair growth.
- Biotin is another B vitamin. It’s involved with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. It plays an important role in supporting healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Chelated Zinc is an important mineral to help maintain a strong immune system and normal functioning of enzymes. It’s involved with cell division, and helps support normal healthy skin, nails, and hair. Get the chelated form of all minerals if possible, because they are much more usable by the human body.
- Saw Palmetto extract. Historical use of Saw Palmetto can be traced in the Americas to the Mayans who used it as a tonic. Saw Palmetto appears to possess 5-?-reductase inhibitory activity (thereby preventing the conversion of testosterone to dihydro-testosterone). Some believe that it may help promote hair growth.
- Nettle root has been used for centuries for shampoo and hair tonics. People also used it as a spring tonic, after a dark winter with no greens. After careful harvesting, it was often steamed for a green vegetable like spinach, or combined into soup. Use an extract to strengthen and grow new hair. Here is a formula that has both Saw Palmetto and Nettle Root.
- Pumpkin Seed was used by the Incas, Native Americans and Mayans to promote healthy, lustrous hair. Take an extract as capsules or you can also eat raw or roasted pumpkin seeds by the handful’s.
- Eleuthero is also known as Siberian Ginseng. It has been traditionally used as a tonic, to increase energy, and for general well being.
- Uva-Ursi extract has been historically used in support of normal urine flow, which contributes to overall health and comfort.
- Muira Puama bark extract comes from the bark of a small Brazilian shrub. In Brazil, it has been used by native men to help support a man’s needs. (in men’s formula only)
- For Natural Hair Tonic & Hormonal Support to Regrow Hair Naturally visit Hair Tonic
In order to grow and maintain a full head of healthy hair providing the nutrients it needs to grow is the first step. Using the right herbal and mineral support can make all the difference. Then you need to stimulate the hair follicles and increase scalp blood and nutrient circulation. What’s the best way to do this? Use your fingertips, a coarse bristle brush, wire or Electronic Scalp Massager and gently massage the nutrients into the scalp. Let it stay on your hair afterwards too.
Laser Therapy for Rapid Hair Regrowth
There is a brand new technology that is showing promise for severe hair loss, and it’s called Laser Hair Growth. The faster you recognize that you’re losing your hair, the faster you’ll get results with laser hair regrowth. It can even be used with the special vitamins and herbs for hair growth.
For more extreme hair loss try the Evolution Hair Treatment and discover how fast and easy it is to be running your fingers through your own full head of hair (with less gray too)!